1.The Administrator of the personal data is TANTUSDATA Ltd., address Aleja Niepodległości 132/136 lokal 3, 02-554 Warsaw, Poland, (KRS no. 0000930059, NIP 5213944638), running the website operating at tantusdata.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). The Administrator determines the purposes for which personal data are processed and the means by which they are processed.
2. Whenever further referred to in the body of this policy:
1/ RODO shall mean the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC,
2/ user shall be understood as any physical person using the website.
Pursuant to Article 4(1) of the RODO, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person (“person, whose data is a subject”); an identifiable physical person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier,
4. The user’s personal data shall be processed only for the purposes specified, on the basis of the user’s expressed consent to the processing of the data (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) RODO). The purposes of data processing will be to offer the services provided by the administrator, to carry out marketing activities concerning the services, to obtain opinions on the services provided and on the content included on the website.
5. Personal data will be processed by the administrator until a withdrawal of consent by the user.
6. The Administrator processes personal data in such a way as to prevent them from being made available to third parties, using appropriate technical measures and procedures to prevent them from being processed in breach of applicable legislation.
7. Personal data shall be disclosed by the administrator to other entities only in connection with the purposes for which the data are processed, i.e. to entities providing services to us, including in particular entities providing postal and courier services, entities providing IT system maintenance services, entities providing advertising and marketing services. Personal data may also be transferred to other entities in situations where this is required by mandatory legal provisions, e.g. at the request of courts, prosecution, customs and tax authorities.
8. Personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
9. The user whose personal data is processed shall have the following rights:
a/ access to the data, which means the right to request us to indicate what data we are processing,
b/ rectification of data, which means the right to request us to rectify the data processed, insofar as you consider it to be incorrect or outdated,
c/ restriction of data processing, which means the right to request that we stop processing your data in a certain scope,
d/ deletion of data, which means the right to request us to delete your data (right to be forgotten),
e/ objection to data processing, which means the right to request that we stop processing your data in whole or in a specific scope.
10. The User shall also have the right to lodge a complaint against the administrator to the right supervisory authority in case of any irregularities in data processing by the administrator. The competent supervisory authority for TANTUSDATA Ltd. is the Polish President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. A request for the execution of a user’s rights against the processing of his/her data may be submitted by letter or e-mail to the address of the controller indicated in the body of this policy. The request will be answered within a
month of receipt.